BEING SET FREE TO OBEY
[Matthew 28:10; 16-20]
(10) then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
(16) Then the 11 disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
(17) And when they saw him, they worshipped him : but some doubted.
(18) And Jesus came and spake unto them saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
(19) Go ye therefore and teach all nations , baptizing them in the name of the Father , and if the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
(20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
MARKS ACCOUNT OF THE GREAT COMMISSION[Mark 16-15].
Lets begin reading at verse 9.
(9) Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week . He appeared first to Mary Magdalene , out of whom He had cast 7 devils.
(10) And she went and told them that had been with Him, as they mourned and wept.
(11) And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.
(12) After that He appeared in another form unto two of them, as they asked and went into the country.
(13) And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them.
(14) Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen Him after He was risen.
(15) And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel unto every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be damned.
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents ; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
(19) So then after The Lord had spoken unto them, He was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
(20) And they went forth, and preached everywhere, The Lord working WITH THEM.. not FOR THEM, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
WHAT IS THE LORD REQUIRING OF US
He hath showed thee O man, what is good, and what doth The Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with The Lord.